Message from KPhA Executive Director, Ben Mudd, PharmD
Congratulations on recently graduating from your pharmacy program! KPhA is proud to extend complimentry membership to you as a "New Practitioner 1st Year". You are entitled to all the benefits of being a KPhA member.
- Please login and renew your membership from student to New Practitoner 1st Year - this is completley complimentary
- Stay plugged in - join a KPhA committee, like us on Facebook and check out the Career Center
Receive These Benefits and Put KPhA to Work for You!
Impact the Future of your Profession
KPhA members create a presence in the legislature through the efforts of our skilled lobbyists who continuously:
- Monitor and initiate legislation impacting your practice
- Protect and represent your interests with the State Board of Pharmacy, Kentucky Department of Insurance, Kentucky Medicaid Department; and other regulatory agencies
Continue Your Professional Growth
KPhA, in conjunction with our educational arm, the KPERF, provides the quality, ACPE approved Continuing Education Programs you need to ensure your professional and business development. We make it simple to obtain your credits toward relicensure and, as KPhA member, you receive substantial discounts on all CE offerings including:
- Live seminars with cutting edge topics and top-notch speakers
- In-depth certificate programs on topics such as Immunization, Travel Health & Naloxone
- Online Education
Keep Up-to-Date on Industry Developments
Weekly enews, a email featuring compelling articles on pharmacy issues and opportunities.
The Kentucky Pharmacist, KPhA's bi-monthly journal provides you with articles about the latest technical developments, informs you of emerging opportunities in pharmacy and health care and keeps you up to date on important pharmacy happenings throughout Kentucky and around the nation.
Additional Member Benefits
- Opportunities to share expertise through KPhA's Committees and Work Groups
- Career and networking opportunities
- Voter Voice action alerts with late breaking Legislative News
- Discounts through American Pharmacy Services Corporation
- Insurance programs through Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company