Time to Renew Your Pharmacy License
All pharmacist licenses expire on February 28, 2023. The license renewal fee is $105. Visit the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy License Renewal System and RENEW today!
Information required for renewal:
- Permit number of employment if facility holds a Kentucky permit.
- KASPER registration
- Preceptors -- Pharmacists seeking to serve as preceptors but not yet certified must have been licensed in Kentucky for not less than one year and must submit a written request to the Board Office.
- Pharmacists newly licensed by examination during the last year, please indicate you have completed the CE requirements as you are exempt from continuing education requirements for your initial year of licensure.
- Pharmacists who have undergone a name change and who request their license be issued in a name other than that provided for in their original application or pursuant to a subsequent request for a name change are required to provide a certified copy of legal documentation of the name change to the Board. Legal documentation includes a marriage certificate, a divorce decree or other judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction. You cannot make a name change through this renewal application.
- Pharmacists wishing to submit their application via mail should print the Pharmacist Renewal Application and submit to the Board office with payment.
- Pharmacists holding an inactive pharmacist license are required to renew through the Board office using an Inactive Renewal Application.