APhA Annual Meeting
The American Pharmacists Association’s Annual Meeting is now open for registration! APhA2023 will be held in Phoenix on March 24–27, 2023. Register now!
Exciting plans are in store for APhA 2023! Here are a few of the top reasons to consider attending:
- A Commonwealth Evening, co-hosted by KPhA, University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy, and Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Join all your Kentucky friends and colleagues for the best reception of the weekend and hopefully, we'll be rooting on the Cats! This is a FREE event (food and drinks), but PLEASE register.
- Connect and reconnect with friends, colleagues, mentors/mentees, and other pharmacists from all practice settings and experience levels.
- Listen, learn, and inspire innovative solutions to the challenges our industry is facing. Together, we can transform the future of pharmacy!
- Advance your knowledge learning from dynamic industry experts in more than 100 education sessions that will be offered. Earn CPE credits and access advanced training programs that ensure you propel your career.
- Get involved in APhA elections to empower the next generation of leaders and applaud those whose work positively impacts our industry.
- Create a customized experience with diverse education sessions, networking opportunities, exhibits, and specialized programs that meet your professional needs and clinical interests.
Member full conference: $760
Federal member full conference: $760
Nonmember full conference: $1,150
Federal pharmacist nonmember full conference: $865